Monday, July 30, 2012

Welcome to the land of Conscious Opulence.


I'm a lover of spiritual growth and the finer things in life. For some time, I thought that the spiritual and material worlds could not exist in harmony. The purpose of this blog is to prove that they can. Often, I thought I was somehow less of a spiritual person because I liked nice things. I believe now that that couldn't be farther from the truth. I strive for a life of non-attachment while enjoying beauty in all its forms. What you can expect from this lifestyle blog are tips for living a life of Conscious Opulence. I hope to inspire you to live a life full of wellness, growth, and luxury with health and beauty tips, recipes, and peeks into my own journey of spiritual growth and much more!

Love,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment